Monday, February 18, 2013

30 Weeks!!


How far along?  Exactly 30 Weeks!  I feel like this is a huge milestone!  We've made it 75% of the way, hooray!

Weight Gain: +A LOT.  Feeling very self-conscience and emotional about it...

Maternity Clothes: I really love my new Joe's maternity jeans.  Super comfy and stretchy!

Stretch Marks:  Oh I'm stretching...

Sleep:  Some nights are better than others.  I had a really tough week being sick with a cold.  The cough was really the worst part.  JJ spent two nights on the couch because of my hacking!  However, I'm on the up-swing, and I think I'll be sleeping better now that I'm getting healthier.  

Best moment this week:  Celebrating Valentine's Day at Shugart, homemade Valentine's dinner by J.J., and a tiny glass of Prosecco!

Missing anything?  The sun!  I'm ready for spring and the sunshine!

Movement:  Not as much this week...Maybe because I was sick?  

Food Cravings:  Breakfast foods (pancakes, toast, french toast)...Very random...

Sickness/Symptoms:  Occasional heartburn and shortness of breath!  

Labor Signs: No way.

Belly Button:  The doctor actually commented on my belly button size this morning.  I said, "I don't think it can get any bigger!"  He laughed and said, "Oh you'd be surprised!"  (I was NOT laughing.)

Wedding Rings On/Off:  On, but I'm worried about when the weather gets warmer.  

Moods:  Very emotional about weight gain.  

Looking forward to:  Jack & Linda coming in town this weekend!  They are going to help us with projects in the nursery, as well as some house renovations/updates!  I'm so excited that Linda will be in town for my baby shower on Sunday!!  I'm going shopping for an outfit to wear to the shower on Thursday.  YAY!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment