Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 37= FULL TERM


 Baby things make me so happy!  Reed has so many adorable outfits, blankets, and accessories!  He is a lucky baby!  =)

How far along?  37 Weeks.  I'm relieved to say that Reed is "full term."  He is approximately 6 pounds and 11 ounces, so if he came today, he'd be an average, healthy baby!!

Maternity Clothes: Tank tops, leggings, and sweats...That's my daily uniform. 

Stretch Marks:  Badges of honor.  =)

Sleep:  Not as good lately...My body is preparing for the 2am feedings I guess!  Hence, why I'm awake at 4:30am writing this blog post!  

Best moment this week:  "JJ Day" on Sunday...My Mom suggested having a day completely devoted to JJ.  Often, the husband is forgotten in pregnancy and once the baby is born, so I decided he needed his own special day.  JJ got to pick everything we did for the day, and I attempted not to complain about being pregnant the whole day.  (I think I did pretty good!!)  We went to a hot dog place for lunch, followed by a day at the movies.  In the afternoon, we watched golf and baseball on TV, then went for a stroll through the neighborhood.  For dinner, we had take out from Thai Thai.  "JJ Day" was a success!  :)  I'm so grateful to JJ for being so supportive, patient, and loving throughout my pregnancy.  I know it hasn't always been easy on him, but he's been my rock!!!

Missing anything?  Having energy and feeling like myself.  

Movement:  There is lots going on in there...Baby Reed is wiggling and stretching all the time.  Hiccups 3-5+ times per day.  =)

Food Cravings:    PINEAPPLE JUICE.  Yummmmm.....

Sickness/Symptoms:  Heartburn again.  Achy and tired legs/hips.  

Labor Signs: I thought for sure the baby was coming on Saturday.  Boise was acting so crazy all day!  She was purring, meowing, and strutting around.  Then she was all over me!  She has been sweet and loving throughout the pregnancy, but on this particular day she was OBSESSED with me.  I feel like she will "know" when I'm about to have the baby!  Then on Sunday, Reed was incredibly active.  I couldn't really get comfortable all day because there was so much going on in there.  Obviously, I didn't go into labor either day though because here I am writing this post.  =)  I just need to be patient!!

Belly Button:  Giant.  

Wedding Rings On/Off:  Off until Reed is born!

Moods:  Antsy, anxious, and grumpy.  Not a good week!  LOL.  

Looking forward to:  STILL looking forward to the windows being replaced...They are "scheduled" to be here on Wednesday, so they should be installed by the end of the week.  Not holding my breath....


One of the Twisted Root franchisees gave us this adorable bib!!  So stinkin' cute!
 Found this on Etsy!  Can't wait to dress my little man up!
 Matching tie and socks for newborn pics!  Eek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment